Sunday, September 25, 2011

Aliens at the Salton Sea!

Counsel meeting

We went to the counsel meeting on Wednesday and I personally got several to go who were not going to. I do apologize to them for the outcome of the meeting. My mother once said that if you have nothing good to say, then say nothing. OK, Mom.... I understand. So, suffice it to say that none of the locals will be going back to a counsel meeting. We have all agreed on a another path.

Organized coffee clubs

I have started to look at organizing or uniting coffee clubs across America. I have been toying with the idea for a week or so now. Dick and I took a ride/adventure yesterday and ended up at Bombay Beach, and found a coffee club there. And Dick was right; they are talking about the same things we are. How America is going to hell in a handcart! So, more research has to be done on my end. In our adventure we ran across some aliens! Here is a picture of what we saw...

Aliens at the Salton Sea


Cooling off
Finally.... yes... we are cooling off a bit. It was 77 degrees this morning... wow... have to get out my sweatshirt....

IID
Read the news in the desert sun about how IID is going to shut off all water to the Salton Sea in 2013. Death sentence is what that is and the property values just went to zero. We shall see if the are really going to do it or not. Will have a huge impact on Palm Springs and this whole area.

Spy's at the Salton Sea!

In my adventures on Saturday, I ran across, what could be considered in the old cold war days, a secret message to a dead drop. Here is the picture...

Rock on top of the wall.. out of place to then, who knows.




Yes, if you follow the intel community ways, this would have been a sign that a dead drop was being used or a communication that you want to talk to your handler etc. I just found it odd and the spy stuff came to mind.

Dogs are still here!

I don't think the dog catcher did anything about our dog issues last Monday as here are some more pictures...




The middle set of dog pictures comes from the Estates where apparently dog catchers can't seem to find any dogs. On my drive through on Saturday I counted over twenty dogs, then just stopped counting. The three dogs that attacked my car were amusing as I have not had that done in, oh like, two days... but all three of them were trying to bite the car. My car hasn't done anything to them.. so what the heck...

Time for coffee club so all of you have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment