Thursday, September 8, 2011

Those darn dogs!




So on the way to the coffee club, I stopped to dump my trash and this pack of dogs ran down the street to back at me and one of them was positioning to bit me! At my own place!!! Ok, so they won't come get them what can we do about this situation? Any thoughts????

I will keep this short but today we talked about the drunk moose. Apparently, a moose got into an apple orchard that was turning bad, so natural alcohol and got drunk. The fire department was called to help get the moose out of the tree! 

I brought up how the guy who is running for wieners position didn't know the national debt number. How more out of touch can the dems be? Dick said that both the senate and congress are out of touch with what the American people want, no argument here!

We talked about how funny re runs of the Newlywed game are and what we are going to watch tonight other then Obama.

We discussed the trail starting of MJ doctor.

Both Tommy Lee and Dick are taking their doxins dogs to the same vet today. Coffee club at the vets office! Hope all goes well for both of the dogs.

Thats it... other then the smell of the die off... which is REALLY bad... No one around the table has seen anything like this die off, lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment