Tuesday, September 27, 2011

You Tube

We have our own You Tube channel now!

Yes, I went and did it. I thought about this most of the day yesterday as we needed to have our own little you tube channel so we can post videos and link them to the blog. Here is the URL http://www.youtube.com/NScollegeofknowledge.  It is also on the "links list on the right hand side menu bar here on the blog. So, we can now show our stuff in video, which is sexy and has legs on the Internet, people love video far more then just pictures so this will serve us well.

Billy Mitchell

Dick was talking about the movie on Mitchell and I did a little research at the coffee table on the topic. I didn't know he got court martialed but he did... here is a link to the site Click Here or here http://law.jrank.org/pages/2858/Billy-Mitchell-Court-Martial-1925.html.

Tax the Amish



Yes.. a really great idea to help save America 1 trillion dollars at a time. I showed everyone this video at the coffee club this morning and I hope your coffee clubs show it too... Click Here.. or here  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqs_igKzmw4

Professional no.2 pencil sharpening



The Internet is truly a wonderful thing. Imagine a guy who makes a living off of professionally sharpening no. 2 pencils. It only cost $15 per pencil. This morning, or yesterday actually Senator Joe, found the pencil I used to take notes for the blog and broke the end off, they carefully but it back on the pencil, mistakingly thinking that would stop me from my blogging duties. Well, he figured my tee shirts don't have pockets so I must use that pencil. Guess again there senator, I brought in my favorite pin, clipped into my tee shirt collar. I found out about his ill gotten plan last night as he showed up for dinner and confessed it to me. So, this morning I showed the Dean the evidence and the Dean had me write a note back to senator Joe, "sharpen the pencil and some things I can't repeat here". So, I loaned the senator, who was late to coffee as he overslept our start time, and he proceeded to want to sharpen the pencil, and put the shavings in my coffee... rather hostile I would say, so next time I'm ordering from this guy and charging the senator! ... Click Here or here http://artisanalpencilsharpening.com/

That's it... have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment